Google

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Busy Month

Time goes by so fast, I never realized that September is about to come to an end.

It has been a pretty busy month, as evidenced by the sparse posting in this blog.

It all started when a longtime friend visited the country (she's now based in Germany) and I had to act as "tour guide/bodyguard" for her. *lol* Met some of her friends, too. Well, she's now back in Germany. Good for her. This country's such a crappy place to live in nowadays.

Then, some audio equipment sales and eBay transactions. And attempting to find out where I could get a loan so I could finally start this business I have in mind. Hopefully before December comes. But then again, with all these banks being so tight-assed about approving my loan application, I begin to wonder if only the rich deserve to earn more money. This country is SO fucked up.

I just wish that this long uphill battle will come to an end. Soon. I only have about thirty more years to enjoy my existence in this world, and I've already wasted most of it coping up with living in a broken family and all the crap that went along with it, and working my ass off just so I could stand on my own two feet. I know I deserve a break sometime, somehow -- and I'm not talking about being confined in the hospital again.

But, will that big break really ever come?

Fuck. How the hell should I know?

No comments: