Google

Monday, June 25, 2007

CAR SHOW, MARCH 2007

I attended a car show last March 2007. Here are some of the cool cars that were on display:
Ferrari 575M Maranello
Ferrari F430
Ford GT40Nissan Skyline GT-RPorsche (forgot which model this one was, though)
And, the cream of the crop (for me at least): Lamborghini Gallardo
Here's my pic taken with the Gallardo. I had to sneak myself in 'coz they weren't really letting the people get near the cars. I can't really blame 'em though. I'd be fuming mad myself, if this were mine and I find out that the paint/glass/etc. has been scratched by an exhibit attendee while trying to get his/her pic taken alongside the car.

I just wished that they laid a neutral carpet color for this exhibit. The bright red carpet was too strong a color, and made some of the cars seem to be a part of the floor rather than stand out (like the Ferraris).

I didn't have time to take pics of the girls in the car show, though -- I was too busy ogling the Gallardo. *lol*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I didn't have time to take pics of the girls in the car show, though -- I was too busy ogling the Gallardo. *lol*"

was that you saying that? nahh...something might have got into you...hahahahaha!

loooove the cars. :) btw,your pic doesnt look like u were pressured in sneaking in... ;)

Ronnstein said...

My little sister, antagonizing me? LOL

You know how it is, sis. In this part of the planet, there are LOTS of chances to see a pretty girl, and a slim chance to come across a car as exotic as a Lamborghini (forget the rice rockets -- except for Skylines, 350Z's, and Acura RSX's -- they don't count).

Of course I tried not to be too obvious when I snuck in, that's why I look so, uhm, natural in the picture. As natural as if I was the owner of that car. LOL