Google

Saturday, June 23, 2007

ALL DONE!

Took a picture of the two hard-to-find Lt. Stone figures, which were to be sent to a friend in Bedford, PA. I had to remove the batteries since the shipping couriers nowadays are being very careful - to the point of being paranoid, IMO - ever since that 9/11 thing happened.

So I finally got down to resealing them in clear tape and wrapping them in bubblewrap, only to find out from the local DHL outlet that they need to OPEN THE PACKAGE FOR INSPECTION.

And since I found out that it would cost me more to ship them over to Pennsylvania in their original, bulky boxes, I finally conceded and had to undo everything I've done with my packaging job. Luckily, I found a box to fit those Lt. Stones in, and finally got them shipped over to Amy in Bedford.

I now await the items she's traded for those Lt. Stones.

You know what? I forgot to get a Lt. Stone figure for my own.

No comments: