Google

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another Thing To Be Pissed About

I'm taking a break from my personal rantings at work (though we have yet to be paid fully) and rant about something of a more national scale.

I just came across a newspaper headline about this country's aviation safety rating being downgraded to below global safety minimums. Even though I have not taken a plane to go somewhere, this news just pissed me off. With Php 3.1 billion projected annual income, it's a wonder how the management has failed to correct safety deficiencies.

But given the fact that they have monkeys for bosses to run the show at the ATO, it's no wonder why things have become FUBAR'd.

What next? I think sacking those responsible is indeed a start, but it's not enough.

Tie 'em to the landing gear and have the plane takeoff, level at 50,000 feet and then land. Do this several dozen times.


2 comments:

Bryan Anthony the First said...

once is goog enough, but a dozen would be very vindictive indeed.

woof!

Unknown said...

it's always been about monkey bosses anyway. Just looking around.