Google

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

PVC Anime Figures -- A New Hobby?

Browsing through pages upon pages of items being sold off eBay as I was pondering the near possibility that I will dispose my whole Mini4WD collection through that website, I ended up on an item which struck my fancy: PVC anime figurines. I have already seen some of these being sold at toy shops but due to the limited selection available here, it never made me curious enough.

Not until now.

Stumbling upon Danny Choo's excellent website by way of Google (ahh, the wonders of being an internet researcher), I saw a very beautiful PVC anime figure: Mirei San. I think this is one of the hottest looking PVC figures I have ever laid my eyes upon, and I knew I had to get one.

I took the liberty of downloading some pictures of Mirei San (my apologies, Mr. Choo), just to help those who read this blog understand what I meant when I said 'beautiful' and 'hot':





Scorchin'. Now if I could only find out where to get one of these. Or two.

I guess I've found a new hobby to take Mini4WD's place.

I just hope my G.I. Joes won't bury these figures again somewhere, someplace. *lol*


Images courtesy of dannychoo.com

4 comments:

kellecker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kellecker said...

ahem ahem...big brotha, will you lend me your pretty Mirei San once you get hold of her? *doe eyes*

Ronnstein said...

*Lols* Let's leave that up to Mirei San herself, sis. Hihihihihi...

Anonymous said...

look there for order (I have nothing to do with them) Only like that figure too

schaut da mal nach /hab nix mit denen zu tun) Mag nur auch die Figur

http://www.heldenshop.de/syunya-yamashita-mireisan-artfx-statue-p-34997.php?osCsid=ef5e73c2d77f98b8099c1060aeb80aaa